Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless In-Ear Headphones are very light and comfortable, they are a smart alternative to the traditional in-ear sports headphones and earbuds because they let you keep your ears open so you can hear surrounding sounds. Bone conduction technology, an open ear design and a suite of audio features deliver premium music play and crystal clear calling without compromise. Designed with athletes in mind, the Trekz Titanium are sweatproof, secure, and will make you hear your surroundings, no matter where you go. LeakSlayerTM technologies significantly reduces natural sound leakage IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather Enjoy six hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge EQ presets with boost bass and reduce vibration on the go Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech/ Audrey SaysTM voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk Hassle-free 2-year warranty AfterShokz bone conduction technology hear your music and your surroundings. Bone conduction is a natural part of the hearing process, sound travels through our eardrums and bones simultaneously. We’ve taken the concept to the next level through development of a suite of proprietary audio technologies and design patents. The result: headphones that deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfy. How they work: Transducers guide mini vibrations through the cheekbones to the inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering them. You can hear your music like you never did before. (Don’t worry, only you will be able to hear them.) And you’ll also be able to hear more of the sounds around you such as (cars and people calling for you). Included in the box : Trekz Bone Conduction Headphones, carrying case, micro-usb charger, plus ear plugs, and FitBands.
• Bone conduction innovation conveys music through your cheekbones, guaranteeing ears remain totally open to hear encompassing sounds.
• Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and adaptable for strength and convenientce.
• OpenFit™ configuration guarantees greatest situational mindfulness and solace amid long haul wear.
• PremiumPitch+™ ensures an excellent sound affair, including wide element range and rich bass.
• Remote Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing.
• LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
• IP55 guaranteed to repulse sweat, tidy and dampness, from workouts to mischievous climate.
• Appreciate six hours of constant music + approaches a solitary charge.
• EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go.
• Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech.
• Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
|Speaker type||Bone conduction transducer|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 2.6 x 6.5 inches|
|Weight||1.27 oz (36g)|
|Battery||1 Lithium ion batteries required (included)|
|Continuous play||6 hours|
|Standby time||10 days|
|Charge time||1.5 hours|
|Sensitivity||100 ± 3dB|
|Microphone||-40dB ± 3dB|
|Bluetooth® version||Bluetooth® v4.1|
|Compatible profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP|
|Wireless range||33 ft (10m)|
How to Set up your Aftershokz Trekz Titanium.
Charge the headphones with the included micro-USB charging cable.
The LED indicator will turn blue when charging is complete.
Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode. The LED indicator will flash blue and red repeatedly while in discovery.
Enable the Bluetooth® settings on your device and select “Trekz Titanium by AfterShokz”. The LED indicator will turn blue once connected.
Storage and maintenance
Store the headphones in a cool and dry place. The working temperature should be 0~45°C (32~113°F). Working in a cold/hot environments or highly humid areas might reduce the life of the battery. After storing the headphones for an extended period, charge the unit before using it again. The headphones are sweat resistant, but are NOT waterproof. DO NOT submerge the headphones in water. Listening with headphones at a high volume may affect your hearing and may distort the audio. When cleaning the headphones, use a soft dry cloth. Do not charge your headphones immediately after exercising, as any sweat or moisture inside the charging port could lead to a circuit burning. Note: Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.